- Most complete WWII game ever produced (contemplates all implied parties, war units, …)
- Unique combination of a Manager and a RTS on a single game, providing tones of diverse game-play mechanics.
- Total freedom of action being able to change the course of WWII History.
- Outstanding 3D visual appearance wint unseen visual effects & qualities on both MANAGER and RTS interfaces.
- In-game encyclopaedia depicting all major events in the conflict, characters, battles, …
- Multiple plots of true & “fake” Historic appearance.
- Deep Manager, including resource management, diplomacy, research, buildings management, propaganda, etc,…
- Variety of game modes (Free Campaign, Multiplayer, Historical Battles,…)
- True war Leaders, Generals & Heroes performing on different stages of game.
- Historic and prototype units for each country, some real, some really unique and new.
- 200 different maps on RTS, some of them representing historical battlefields and major Capital cities with recognizable elements integrated in scenario (e.g. Eiffel Tower, Washington Capitol,…).
- Vast and detailed scenarios on RTS, including a great variety of buildings, and detailed plant and animal life.
- Day and night RTS scenarios with dynamic lightning changes along the battle.
- Multiple strategic elements on RTS (trenches, bunkers, houses, ammunition, gas,…) and innovative Game Mechanics (sniper view, training for experience of units,…).
- Total level of interaction and destruction of elements on RTS.